VISION, MISSION ,GOALS, AND OBJECTIVES OF FTTS
The Filipino-Turkish Tolerance School shall be the center of excellence in science and mathematics to create a community of scholars who possess intellectual, scientific, social skills and moral values necessary to mould young citizens of tolerance who shall be globally competitive, with the ability to survive and live harmoniously with others.
As a learning institution in Zamboanga City, FTTS envisions itself as a leading institution in Region IX where the cream among the students shall be trained toward educational enrichment, scientific advancement and national development.
Filipino-Turkish Tolerance School is committed to provide every student the opportunity to obtain an excellent education through mathematics and science-oriented curriculum designed to develop higher order thinking skills to facilitate the understanding and application of scientific theories and principles in daily activities in and out of the classroom.
The FTTS motivates learners to discover and develop their potentials, talents and abilities to make them proactive citizens for our nation’s progress and to develop well-disciplined individuals who internalize moral values to be desirable members of the global society.
SEVGININ, ILGININ VE BASARININ BULUSTUGU YER
“where love, concern and success meet”
- Continuously enhance the science and mathematics offerings.
- Intensify the development of scientific and mathematical skills of the students.
- Develop higher order thinking skills among all learners.
- Produce scientific-oriented citizens to be globally competitive and contributors to national development and progress.
- Continuously develop the literacy skills such as reading, writing, speaking, and computing.
- Strengthen the personality of every learner in all aspects – physical, mental, social, emotional, moral and intellectual.
- Inculcate moral values among students to be desirable members of society.
- Apply scientific concepts, principles and theories in daily life.
- Solve mathematical problems applicable in everyday life.
- Create practical procedures and solutions in solving mathematical problems.
- Participate in scientific experiments and laboratory activities with enthusiasm.
- Apply the insights gained from experiments in similar situations in the home and community.
- Utilize the facts and data acquired in the classroom in practical situations at home.
- Develop one’s ability to analyze and synthesize every lesson presented.
- Develop the ability to plan, monitor and assess one’s own learning.
- Express one’s opinions and ideas clearly in writing and speaking.
- Strengthen one’s skills in word recognition, reading comprehension and speed.
- Respect the opinions, ideas, rights and culture of others.
- Practice tolerance and other moral values in dealing with one another.