- Keeps the medical records of the school.
- Ensures that pupils/students have their regular medical check-up at a certain hospital or in school.
- Facilitates the training of various health and safety procedures in school.
- Informs parents and guardians of health concerns of their children.
- Recommends if a student needs to be sent home for medical reasons or to be brought to the hospital.
- Leads the Health and Safety Committee of the School.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the Director.